Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
The company Antoinette USA’s activity is the reselling of girl’s high quality clothing. The products are exclusively sold online.
https://www.antoinette-paris.com was therefore created on behalf of the company Antoinette a US company headquartered at office in Roswell, GA, 30075, USA, and registered as a sole trading company.
The Terms and Conditions below are intended to define the rules applicable in connection with the sale of branded products Antoinette online. They exclusively regulate the offer, transmission and acceptance of purchase orders.
The Terms and Conditions applied are those in effect on the Website at the time of placing the order by the Customer; provided that any order for a product offered on the Website constitutes full acceptance of the Terms and Conditions in effect at the time of placing the order.
· Antoinette offers products for sale on its e-commerce website https://www.antoinette-paris.com. These services are available exclusively to its end users, hereinafter referred to as the "Consumers".
· A consumer can be defined as " any individual who is acting for purposes which are outside his or her trade, business or profession, any person of legal age, non-retailer, having the legal capacity to contract". If you are not a "Consumer", please do not buy any products on our website.
· Antoinette reserves the right not to process orders received from users who are not "Consumers" and any other order which does not comply with the business policy.
· Products offered for sale are those listed on the Website the day of their consultation by the Customer; it being understood that the photographs illustrating the products are not contractual.
· Each product will be a description, which, in addition to photography, includes: price, availability of sizes and colours, compositions and special features. Small differences may exist between the product and its photography, depending on the screen resolution and the definition of colours of the screen of the computer of the user.
· Antoinette is committed to delivering products that meet the requirements concerning the safety and health in accordance with European legislation, including legislation on regulated chemicals.
· Antoinette does not sell second-hand products, flawed products or products of lower quality as compared to the corresponding standards offered on the market.
· All products come with an identification label attached. Please do not remove the label or relevant seal from the purchased product if you think you may wish to return it.
· Prices are in dollars including all taxes and shipping costs.
· The prices are those given on the Website and confirmed to the Customer during the order validation.
· We reserve the right to modify our prices at any moment but will apply the current rates as indicated to you on the site at the time the order was placed.
· If an obviously incorrect price appears on our website (a price that is clearly too low, for example), and for whatever reason (IT bug, human error, technical error etc.), orders will be cancelled, even if it has been initially validated.
· The transfer of risks of loss and deterioration of products will be made after delivery and receipt of the Products by the Customer.
Selecting the items
· The Customer selects the chosen Product and adds it to his cart after selecting the size.
· The Customer checks the contents of the basket by clicking on the basket icon at the top right of the screen to gain access to the summary of the order. The Customer can then modify his order (Product, Size, Quantity).
· Once the order is checked and amended if necessary, the Customer confirms its cart to finalise the order by clicking again on order.
Entering delivery and billing details
· The customer must fill in all the required fields.
· The billing address will automatically be the same as the shipping address.
· The Customer will access on the screen the secure payment system.
Payment is made online by credit card only. Payment is made online by debit and credit card (Visa, Discover Card/ Master Card ) and Apple Pay when validating the order by the Customer.
· The Customer must enter its debit or credit card number, the expiration date and the 3 CVV numbers on the back of this card.
· If payment is accepted, the Customer is redirected to a confirmation screen control on the Website.
· In the event of failing settlement, the Customer will have up to three attempts to re-enter their bank details. After the third refusal, the Customer is re-directed on the Website to a screen informing him refusal of payment.
Confirmation of the Order
· The order form contains a summary of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale, information on the main characteristics of each product ordered and the relevant unit price (including all applicable fees or taxes and shipping), the type of payment, shipping terms for the purchased products, the terms and conditions for the return of purchased products and, finally, the methods and time periods for returning the products purchased.
· An order shall be deemed to have been submitted upon the electronic receipt of an order form by lileauxfees.com and once the accuracy of the details relating to the order has been verified.
· After the order form has been submitted, Antoinette will process your order.
· If the products displayed are no longer available at the time of the customer’s last login to the website or once Antoinette has received the order form, the client will be informed within a week (7 working days) after the day following the receipt of your order of the unavailability of the ordered products. If the order form has been sent and the price has been paid for items that are no longer available, the customer will be refunded.
· Antoinette reserves the right not to accept the order in the case of: Abnormal or abusive claims, abnormal orders with regard to the quantity ordered, abnormal or abusive returns and exchanges or existing disputes with the Customer.
· The orders will be shipped within a maximum of eleven (11) business days after the settlement of the order counting from the day following receipt of the order.
· Exceeding the delivery time, not justified by force majeure (Act of God), the Customer may request cancellation of the sale and obtain within a maximum period of 30 (thirty) days the refund of the amount paid in connection with the sale.
· For international orders, certain countries may apply customs duty on this import, and you will have to pay the duty in order to get the goods
· The client has a right to return products following Antoinette procedure.
· Without specifying the reason and without penalty the client may decide within 14 (fourteen) days after the date of the receipt of the products purchased on lileauxfees.com to return his products.
· He must warn Antoinette of his decision by mail at email@example.com specifying the identification number of his order feature on his delivery order and email of purchase confirmation.
Sending the products back
· Once Antoinette has acknowledged by email the client’s wish to return his products the client may send the goods back.
· The products must be returned to the following address
Roswell, GA 30075
The right of return shall be deemed correctly exercised once the following conditions have been fully met:
a. The product(s) must not have been worn, used, altered, washed or damaged
b. The label(s) must still be attached to the product(s)
c. The product(s) must be returned in their original packaging
Cost of return
· In the case of the countries of the USA, the only expenses paid by the consumer will be the cost of returning the products purchased, exclusively if he decides to use a messenger service other than that indicated by Antoinette, i.e. FEDEX.
· If FEDEX is used, the return of the products will be completely refunded by Antoinette.
· For products returned from countries outside the USA, the cost of the return is paid by the customer.
Once the products have been returned, Antoinette shall check the conformity of the products with the terms and conditions indicated in paragraphs above.
When Antoinette is able to confirm that such conditions have been met, the client shall receive the relevant confirmation of acceptance of the returned products by email.
The contract will then be deemed cancelled. The customer shall obtain a refund for the sums already paid to purchase the returned products as well as a refund of shipment and transportation costs of return.
The sums will be refunded within a maximum of 14 (fourteen) working days following the date on which to Antoinette has received the returned items.
The reimbursement will be made by cheque sent to the client or via stripe or paypal depending on the client’s wish.
If the recipient of the products is different from the individual who made the payment for such products, the sums shall in all cases be refunded to the individual who made the payment.
ORDERS DEFAULTS – COMPLAINTS
· The Customer is required to verify the correctness of products received under his order at the time of delivery.
· In case of any anomaly concerning the delivery such as: damaged packaging, missing products, damaged products, products not complying with the order complaints may be addressed within a delay of 2 weeks after reception of the products.
· Notifications must be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Where defects have been confirmed, the Customer can either ask for:
a. A replacement of the Product(s) at the expense of Antoinette
b. A reimbursement of the order price (price of products and delivery charges) and cost of shipping, no later than within thirty (30) days from the mailing date of notification confirmation of error by the customer service.
· Antoinette collects certain information necessary to process orders.
· Such data is necessary to process the customer’s.
· Information is strictly confidential and used strictly by Antoinette
· Under the Data Freedom and Protection Act of January 6, 1978, as amended by the Act of August 6, 2004, the Customer has the right of access, rectification, modification, and deletion of data.
· Antoinette agrees to take every precaution to ensure the security of its files and protect its computer system, and prevent personal information such as the Customer’s from being distorted, corrupted or available by unauthorised parties.
· Antoinette cannot in any way be held liable for any direct or indirect damage, resulting from misuse or incident relating to the use of the computer, Internet access, maintenance or malfunctioning servers, telephone line, or any other technical connection; the connection of the Customer to the Website is under his full responsibility.
FORCE MAJEURE (ACT OF GOD)
· Antoinette is not responsible for non-performance or part of its Obligations under the order placed by the Customer, if such non-performance is caused by an event of force majeure (act of god) as defined by substantive law.
· In such a case, the Customer will be informed of the occurrence of such event within 3 (three) days after its occurrence, by email.
· After a period of 1 (one) month, and the assumption the event constituting a force majeure (act of god) persists, the order will be cancelled and will, when appropriate, be recoverable on the credit card that was used to place the order within a maximum of 30 (thirty) days.
· These General Terms and Conditions of Sales are governed by the Laws of USA.
· The General Terms and Conditions of Sale may be amended from time to time, especially to take into account new laws and regulations. The new General Terms and Conditions of Sale shall be effective as of the date of their publication
· If any of these terms of the Terms and Conditions is found invalid, illegal or unenforceable by a court other provisions of the Terms and Conditions shall remain in effect.